Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 139

Thread: Life: Birthdays

  1. #31
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! Wha tdo you plan on majoring in?

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ooh! I live near Cleveland. Be sure to check out the Dave and Buster's there, its great!
    Big arcade and great food, I love it.
    Expensive though, ) :

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    JWB, I was born in 89. So was CBA.

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So the list so far is, from older to younger:

    Wiseman: 1981/03/11
    Cav: 1984/05/05
    Beat-chan: 1986/02/02
    OCB: 1987/01/11
    Sizer-chan: 1987/02/20
    Cataferal: 1987/04/12
    Xellos: 1987/09/04
    N: 1989/10/05
    CBA: 1989/11/28

    I'm the oldest by 3 years and two months >_>


    ????


    IRT Beat-chan: That's pretty good! So you'll have a ceremony, over here we don't usually have any; the very moment we get the grades we run away from the school, never to return [img]smile.gif[/img] .

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wiseman, you don't even get a senior (12th grade here, highest grade, blah blah blah) graduation?

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    D00D! OMGWTF! monty python's holy grail movie is teh l337 XD lmao and i also like the i love the 70's and 80's show its funnaz XD w00t!

  7. #37
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT N: Not in most schools; you just get the title certifying what you did and go home; nobody wants to waste time on that, although I don't think it'd be a waste. The only problem would be that you always end up hating some teachers and you'd have to be in a ceremony with them and pretend you don't hate them. I wouldn't stand this history teacher who never got his head out of his ass, or this Spanish language teacher who I even called idiot in the middle of class.

  8. #38
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, it's sort of like not having one of those big fancy weddings. All the way through, you just want to fuck your new wife.

  9. #39
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do want to have nice wedding someday, but it may or may not be by the church (whatever the lady wants, I don't care if it's by the church or not just because I don't believe in anything)

  10. #40
    Inactive Member justwildbeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    745
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen wedding documentaries on tv that have the ceremeony at some scenic area or historical buildings and ships. One of em took place at this Japanese style restaurant and it had a beautiful courtyard with a Japanese garden too. I thought it was nifty but that's just me [img]tongue.gif[/img] since I wouldn't really want it in a church.

    -biochemistry is what I plan on slaving away on in college (hahhaha mad scientist, not really)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •